Online loans with instant funding!*
This policy describes what personally identifiable information (“PII”) we may collect from you through www.klyacredit.com (this “Website”) and how we may use and disclose it. This policy also describes how we may process certain non-personally identifiable information (“non-PII”) as well as how we may collect personally identifiable information about you through means other than this Website, but only to the extent we specifically describe it.
“We” refers to Credit Corner Finance, LLC, and its related, affiliated, or subsidiary companies, including, but not limited to, Klya Credit and Mynt USA, LLC and “you” refers to Website visitors.
When you visit this Website, we may collect PII from you, including:
• Your name, home address, e-mail address, home and mobile telephone number;
• Any username, password, or other access credentials;
• Your date of birth;
• Marital status (Wisconsin only);
• Personal identifiers such as the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, driver’s license, or state identification number;
• Employment information, such as the name, address, and telephone number of your employer; and
• Deposit account information such as account and routing numbers; and – Any other optional information you may choose to provide us.
We may use your PII to:
• Provide the products and services you request;
• Communicate with you regarding those products, services, and requests;
• Market products and services to you; and
• Conduct internal product and services assessments and improvement efforts.
We will retain PII in accordance with our record retention policies, which provides for retention to comply with law and to further legitimate business needs. We may retain PII to ensure that systems reflect your preferences even if you have chosen to exercise rights available to you with regard to your PII.
We may share PII with our service providers and data providers, for our purposes, as discussed above. We may also share PII with other creditors and affiliate marketplaces for our and their uses, including to market you with joint products and products from third parties.
When you visit this Website, we may also collect non-PII, including:
• “Clickstream” data, including information regarding which of our web pages you access, the frequency of such access, and your product and service preferences;
• Device information, including hardware model, operating system,
browser, or IP address;
• Mobile device information, including telephone number, the unique device identifier assigned to that device, mobile carrier, or other device attributes; and
• Anonymous information about the web pages you visit.
When you visit this Website, the Website may place cookies and other tracking technologies (such as web beacons, HTML5 and Flash local storage, and e-tags/cache browsers) on your device. “Cookies” are small data files transferred by a website to your device. This Website may send cookies when you surf our site, make purchases, request or personalize information, or register yourself for certain services. Other tracking technologies work similarly. For purposes of this disclosure, we refer to all site tracking technologies as “cookies.”
These cookies may give us access to non-PII about your browsing preferences, which we may use to personalize and enhance your experience. These cookies include both “first-party” and “third-party” cookies, meaning that they may provide information both to us and to third parties, respectively.
Cookies are typically classified as either “session” cookies or “persistent” cookies.
• Session cookies do not stay on your computer after you close your browser.
• Persistent cookies remain on your computer until you delete them or they expire.
Generally speaking, web browsers automatically accept cookies by default. That being said, you can typically prevent certain cookies or selectively accept cookies by adjusting the preferences in your browser. If cookies are not accepted, there may be some features of our site that will not be available and some pages may not display properly. In most instances, however, you may refuse a cookie and still be able to navigate our Website without issue.
We do not store passwords or any other information about you in a cookie that would identify you, locate you precisely, or determine you preferences or financial activity in a known way. Aggregated customer information and non-PII may help us assess the performance of its website and develop strategies to maximize utility. This aggregated information and non-PII may be provided to other companies, including but not limited to third party advertisers.
We do not knowingly collect PII from children under the age of eighteen (18). If you are a parent or a guardian of a child under the age of thirteen (13) and believe they have disclosed PII to us, please contact us as described below.
We do not currently take action to respond to “Do Not Track” signals from your browser because a uniform technological standard has not yet been developed. We continue to review new technologies and may adopt a standard once one is created.
To exercise any applicable rights with us, including under the federal Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act and our policies, or for questions or requests relating to your records, please contact us at [email protected]
The effective date of this policy is September 27, 2021. Any updates or changes to the policy will be posted on this Website with the new effective date. Please check this policy each time you use this Website to ensure you are aware of any changes in our practices. Your continued use of this Website constitutes your acceptance of any changes to this policy.